Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Night I Dreamt I was at an amusement park. I was in a little boat floating around a small lake. Apparently, a lot of people had been killed at this amusement park, on the roller coasters and other rides. It appeared that the park staff didn't think this was a big deal, and they had just dumped the bodies by the side of the lake and left them to rot! I remember the bodies being brown and very slimy and mushy. They were decomposing before my eyes! They almost looked as if they were melting. Worst of all, I could hear awful squishy noises as parts of the bodies slid off and landed on the ground. At one point I fell out of the boat and into the lake. I remember being under the water and looking up to the surface, which was covered with flies and other insects. It was a very vivid dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment