Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last night I dreamt I was in my old house in England, where I grew up. I heard a loud, shuddering sound and ran to the window. I saw a huge shadow going over the house. It looked as though a gigantic bird had flown over the roof, and I was seeing the shadow of its tail. There appeared to be some construction going on nearby, and there were huge, round, plastic containers lying around the construction site. The ground shook so badly from the sound of whatever had flown overhead, that the plastic containers started flying up in the air. I ran to the opposite side of the house to look out of another window. I saw that what had flown over was not a bird, but an enormous airplane. It looked so heavy I couldn't imagine how it had gotten off the ground. Someone was standing behind, me telling me that it was some new model of airplane that had just come out. As I watched it flying along, this amazing, super-plane suddenly started making sharp, right angle turns in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment